Your support allows us to sustain the PathwaysToScience.org website and supports IBP outreach to underrepresented students in the STEM fields. If everyone who visited PathwaysToScience.org each year donated the cost of a cup of coffee, we would be fully funded. Please give what you can.
Become a Member
IBP offers annual memberships individuals, programs, departments, and institutions who wish to support PathwaysToScience.org. We seek to be affordable to all organizations.
Please consider the value of service IBP offers and choose the membership level that best corresponds to your budget and the size of your study body.
If you have questions or would like to discuss alternate membership arrangements with us, please contact us.You may purchase a tax-deductible membership by credit card using the paypal button below or email us for an invoice
As a member at any donation level you will receive several member benefits:
- IBP’s annual report brief, summarizing IBP’s efforts and results. This brief can be included in your own portfolio of support for STEM inclusion.
- Membership in IBP’s new National Broadening Participation Listserv, supporting information sharing and collaboration among practitioners of STEM diversity interventions.
Members with programs and opportunities posted on PathwaysToScience.org will receive additional member benefits:
- Web traffic statistics related to your program or opportunity post(s) on PathwaysToScience.org.
- Quarterly program or opportunity features on the Pathways to Science Facebook page, which has over 2,000 page likes and a monthly reach of over 3,000.
Membership Add-on Services
Please email us to purchase an add-on service!
your program highlighted on the sidebar of PathwaysToScience.org. Prices range from $250 - $500 per week. Click here for more information
or email us to discuss an option
that works for you.
Webinar guest speaking:
IBP representatives as a guest speaker at your webinar. Prices start at $300. Email us to discuss an option that works for you.
Workshop guest speaking:
IBP representatives as a guest speaker at your webinar. Prices start at $750 plus travel. Email us to discuss an option that works for you.
The Institute for
Broadening Participation is a 501(c)(3) organization, tax ID
#20-1891162. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed
Please email@example.com with any questions.
The Fisk-Vanderbilt Master’s-to-PhD Bridge Program focuses on increasing the number of underrepresented minorities in astronomy, biology, chemistry, materials science and physics. Students work towards the Master’s degree at Fisk with the intention to enter a PhD program at Vanderbilt or elsewhere, with access to instructional and research opportunities at both institutions. Tuition, stipend, and medical insurance are provided. The application deadline is April 15th. Click here to learn more and apply!Interested in featuring your own program in this space? Click here to learn more.
Where your money goes
Your donation supports
- Technology: servers, bandwidth, maintenance, development
- Data management: including IBP’s National Student Directory, Partners Directory, and PathwaysToScience.org programs listings
- Outreach: to underrepresented students and their faculty, teachers and mentors
IBP is a small non profit operating with minimal staff and minimal overhead: we fulfill our mission efficiently.
Giving by Mail
Institute for Broadening Participation
P.O. Box 607
Damariscotta, ME 04543
Checks should be made payable to the Institute for Broadening Participation